Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE - It's my build week! YEAH!

Hey All...

Just a quick note, because I am so excited....This week is my build week...My baby will be born this week....Now just have to wait to take delivery!

WOOHOO! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Damn you!! lol I ordered mine a week after you and I still have no information on a build date or anything!!!

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Hey All...

Just a quick note, because I am so excited....This week is my build week...My baby will be born this week....Now just have to wait to take delivery!

WOOHOO! :D
Damn you!! lol I ordered mine a week after you and I still have no information on a build date or anything!!!
Great news, Chad! :)

How long have you guys been waiting?

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's weird that you all are waiting. The GM dealership in the town that I work in just got in 7 Malibu's all different colors. It was interesting to see the colors I have only seen on the computer! Hope you get them soon.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ordered mine the beginning of June I think....or somewhere around there!

pwinskey - I am guessing this is the joy of being Canadian....I have seen NO 09's on any lots yet....Guess we get the second's! LOL

PizzaMan - Takes a bit longer since I ordered mine before June 16th (When they started building 09's) Figure if I had ordered closer to the begin of production it wouldn't be so long.

But like I have said in other posts because I wanted BlueTooth I had to wait....Only a couple more weeks now....They suspect about 1 to 2 weeks after this week and it should arrive.

Cheers!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ordered mine the beginning of January I think....or somewhere around there!

pwinskey - I am guessing this is the joy of being Canadian....I have seen NO 09's on any lots yet....Guess we get the second's! LOL

PizzaMan - Takes a bit longer since I ordered mine before June 16th (When they started building 09's) Figure if I had ordered closer to the begin of production it wouldn't be so long.

But like I have said in other posts because I wanted BlueTooth I had to wait....Only a couple more weeks now....They suspect about 1 to 2 weeks after this week and it should arrive.

Cheers!
DOA do you mean June not January?

·
Registered
512 Posts
That's good to hear, congrats!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Only a couple more weeks now....They suspect about 1 to 2 weeks after this week and it should arrive.

Cheers!
Maybe sooner :) Ours arrived 4 days after it was made.

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
- BIG UPDATE -

Ok (Grapes you may want to do this also) - Called my dealer and got my order number and VIN number.

Called GM Canada (1-800-263-3777) and gave them my order number and VIN Number and they called production and got an update.

Car was built yesterday and is on a truck on it's way to Windsor than from Windsor to the dealer!

Should have it in the maximum of 11 days....could be sooner!!

Now I just have to wait [still :O(]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the info DOA, However we'll see if I can get that info from my sales rep, hasn't been the best at getting back to me.....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem....They should be able to atleast give you the order number and the VIN. Heck if the sales guy doesn't give it to you, talk to someone who will.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, I have just found out that my "targeted" build week is August 18th. If everything stays as is, it looks like I won't have my LTZ until the start of September :(. Good news is the finance rate for the 09s dropped from 2.75% up to 72 months to just 0.9%.

·
Registered
239 Posts
About time! Now you can stop pestering the rest of us ;) Finally we'll get some piece and quiet while you're out showin' your new 'Bu to the neighborhood :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
I was lucky I didn't have to order mine. I wanted a black Malibu wtih all options except the sunroof (cause I hate sunroofs). And I had talked to a salesman near me and he was able to find it. A black LTZ is hard to find around here from what I hear. But the dealership tells you that so you buy it (thinking it's rare). I'm no dummy, I knew that was the plan. But I liked it enough to get it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I was lucky I didn't have to order mine. I wanted a black Malibu wtih all options except the sunroof (cause I hate sunroofs). And I had talked to a salesman near me and he was able to find it. A black LTZ is hard to find around here from what I hear. But the dealership tells you that so you buy it (thinking it's rare). I'm no dummy, I knew that was the plan. But I liked it enough to get it.
LTZs were kinda rare until recently. A guy had to get the dealer to pull some strings at GM to get his LTZ built before LS/1LT/2LT models.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BuckyFan - Thanks for the words of encouragement ;) :D

No news yet folks....Although the dealer did say that the offical delivery date to them is August 12th....Like most I was hoping it may show up a few days early.

And yes.....I will be sure to take pics of her!

Cheers!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.