Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replied to some messages a few days ago and one posted a single message since then :)
....i guess people are not having many issues :) which is good :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yup thats a good thing.. Ive had one service issue on my car that was fixed up quickly. Not sure If I should be worried or just leave it at that.. On my 3rd week of ownership so far.

·
Registered
749 Posts
You know today when I was at lunch I noticed a homeless man sitting on my Malibu... while I was getting ready to sound the alarm and start the engine, I noticed that it looks like something under the bumper was really loose.. so that reminds me that I need to go look and confirm that!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup thats a good thing.. Ive had one service issue on my car that was fixed up quickly. Not sure If I should be worried or just leave it at that.. On my 3rd week of ownership so far.
what was the issue?

·
Registered
569 Posts
what was the issue?
The drivers side A pillar fell down and exposed the air bag, They said one of the little clips that holds it up broke and they replaced it with a new one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
This car's quality is impressive, especially for a first year vehicle. Way to go GM. :D

BTW, I saw my first Malibu LTZ this past Sunday. It had the Two Tone interior, it was beautiful. So much better looking than the good looking LS and LT. The chrome accents were well done.

·
Registered
512 Posts
You know today when I was at lunch I noticed a homeless man sitting on my Malibu... while I was getting ready to sound the alarm and start the engine, I noticed that it looks like something under the bumper was really loose.. so that reminds me that I need to go look and confirm that!
There would be hell to pay for sitting on ANY of my cars...:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.