Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the survey form from J.D. Power. Sadly, I ruined the form and I'm working on getting another. I really want to submit the Initial Quality Survey because this Malibu is perfect. Everything works, and fit and finish is better than I ever expected.

Has anyone else received the J.D. Power Survey yet?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is that from the dealer or from a 3rd party?

·
Registered
795 Posts
GM called my wife and did a quaility survey. The caller asked if an engineer could call back some time and ask us both more detailed questions. I thought that was different and hope an engineer calls.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I received and sent my JD Power survey back in Jan. Picked up my LTZ in Dec. and have also received and sent in another survey from GM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, I gave my Boo a glowing report since there is nothing bad to report.

·
Registered
123 Posts
JD Power Survey

I just got through filling out my survey I got in the mail yesterday. I'm happy to report that the only problems I had with the car is the rattle on the rear deck and the scratch the car had when I picked it up. Other than that, the quality is pretty good. Anybody else get the survey, yet?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patrick, I hope you don't mind I merged your new thread with an existing thread with the same topic.

·
Registered
123 Posts
No Problem....I forgot that the topic was already here!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmmm... I picked up the car 2 months ago and haven't received anything from J.D. Power. How long did you guys have your cars before you got the survey?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hmmm... I picked up the car 2 months ago and haven't received anything from J.D. Power. How long did you guys have your cars before you got the survey?
Not everyone will get a survey. Especially on a high-volumed car like the Malibu. Nevertheless, I think most of us agree that it was good coming off the line, so the survey results should be pretty positive.

I think Toyota and Honda's suffer from their own reputation. People expect to get perfect cars and find out they didn't so they give lower survey scores. While for me personally, I had expected some faults that I didn't find, so pleasantly surprised to give it higher scores.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I picked the car up in March and just now got the survey.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I figured that not everyone gets a survey. plgtx, I also picked up my car in March, so I guess there's still a shot at me receiving one. I'd love to get one and add to all the positive feedback of the new 'Bu.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.