Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had a pack of JDM star LED bulbs sitting around since I rear
the thread regarding license plate bulbs. I decided to go ahead and do my read plate and trunk bulbs. It was so simple just slide over twist out pop out bulb and install in reverse order. I makes a nice difference at night compared to the old bulbs. I will be doing the interior doom lights so they match front and back next. Have a great weekend.(new bulbs are on the right in the pic)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Keep an eye on them, those JDM will start blinking after a few months, especially the plate ones after they are on for a while and warm up as they get the most ''on'' time. Experience with them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep an eye on them, those JDM will start blinking after a few months, especially the plate ones after they are on for a while and warm up as they get the most ''on'' time. Experience with them.
I will be sure to keep an eye on them. I got a 10 pack so I have 7 extra in the glove box if it comes up. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had the JDM bulbs in the license plate lights, interior trunk light, and rear dome light for about 7 months with zero issues. 100% happy and the color is perfect. I also use the JDM reverse LEDs and those are also perfect with zero issues on our 2017 LT.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Same here. Zero issues. Once properly installed (polarity matters) LEDs should outlast the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts