Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

I just bought an 09 Malibu LT1 today. Dove Gray, 2.4 4cyl with the 6 speed transmission, sunroof and remote starter. This is the nicest car I have ever owned. The fit and finish are great. The ergonomics are outstanding and it is nice and quiet inside. I am coming from an 02 Pontiac Aztek, so I don't need to say much about the improvement in looks. I love this car.

My very first car was a 1982 Malibu classic that I loved and will always have a special place in my heart. It ran reliably but had numerous persistent leaks and fit/finsh issues espcially with the doors. I drove it from 90-92. I will always love my old Bu, but it was flawed in quality and handling. The Malibu I drove home today is a totally different story. I'm looking forward to being in these forums for years to come!!!

· Registered
504 Posts
Congrats! Thanks for buying Chevy!

· Registered
32 Posts
I was one of the few that kinda liked the Aztek. I liked that Chevy was going for a true multi purpose vehicle, they just missed the mark with the looks.

Good luck with the Malibu, you definitely moved up style wise.

· Premium Member
901 Posts
I was one of the few that kinda liked the Aztek. I liked that Chevy was going for a true multi purpose vehicle, they just missed the mark with the looks.
Pontiac you mean, Pontiac;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.