Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. i just got a black 09 2lt today which is totally awesome. i traded in a 08 honda civic ex. (i know i know) which was a work car great on gas,but a tad too small. i gotta say this malibu is pretty damn sweet,almost to nice for a work car. anyways a few ?'s . first is there anything out there to paint,stain ,modify the ugly ass wood grain plastic? i know some of you like it but not a 33 year old from the city,(HAHA). also i have a iphone which i cannot seem to get connected to the bluetooth system, asking for a GM 4 digit code on my phone?WTF? really other than that no complaints right now , man can't get over how sharp this thing is and how nice and quiet she rides, specially for a 4 cyl.........thanks for all help and comments......stik

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, I bought a White 2008 4 cyl. 2LT in August, I too love my car. I traded off a 2007 Jeep Compass, HUGE improvement. As for your bluetooth system your dealership should of walked you though it. I sell for GM and in my dealership we do a walk around the car before you choose to buy and the day of delivery so that your bluetooth, onstar, xm is all working properly we also show you where everything is and exactly how it works.....you should head back and talk to your sales person, if you don`t want to do it that way let me know and I will try help you out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.