Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs and I just got an 09 LTZ, What a really nice car. Pick it up this week as it has to be hauled up from Ga. Got the red one, V6 with all the goodies. Cocoa/Cashmire interior, wow is it nice. The dealership sucked the life out of me but once that was over its all good. (I'd rather give a speach naked than go to a dealership). Putting my first mod on it when I pull it into the garage. Got to get that paper air filter out and get a K&N Filter into it, then go from there. See ya on the forum!! Post a pic after we get it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
My Twin :D and the car is from GA to :)

Congrats on the purchase your going to love it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
The dealership sucked the life out of me but once that was over its all good. (I'd rather give a speach naked than go to a dealership).
I SO know what you mean there! :mad: Congrats, the LTZ is such a great car! ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!! I appreciate it. Only one complaint already. It was pooring rain when we picked it up. Got it home and popped the hood and it was soaked under there. What is up with no hood seal of any kind?? Anyone put a seal under the hood??

I will get pics as soon as it gets nice out. The wife is beside herself because she cant get it dried off and looking nice. Suppose to rain again tomorrow to. Have to suck it up 'till then.

Man what a sweeeeeet car!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thanks all!! I appreciate it. Only one complaint already. It was pooring rain when we picked it up. Got it home and popped the hood and it was soaked under there. What is up with no hood seal of any kind?? Anyone put a seal under the hood??

I will get pics as soon as it gets nice out. The wife is beside herself because she cant get it dried off and looking nice. Suppose to rain again tomorrow to. Have to suck it up 'till then.

Man what a sweeeeeet car!!
You're gonna have water get into the engine bay no matter what, I've not seen GM use any seals for the hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.