08' 2LT Malibu
Black Metallic exterior.
Ebony Interior.
Premium Audio
Sunroof
Premium Mats
Power Package

Didn't want to park it in the garage!

If someone could suggest how to post pictures in my posts, I would love to share some [email protected]!

ER from NJ

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Best wishes and congrats, ER. I hope you enjoy your new ride as much as the wife and i do.

Where in NJ are you? Bristol, Pa. here.

Do you use a photo hosting service?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Central NJ here - not too far from Flemington.
I think the wife uses "snapfish" or something like that.
Greatly appreciate any help in posting pictures in here of my new ride.
Haven't had a chance to read the manual yet - was trying to figure out the sun shade and the rear seat split - how to open it LOL - better luck in daytime!!!

What color / model Malibu did you get?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
We shop Flemington a couple times a year. Nice day out.
I think the wife uses "snapfish" or something like that. Greatly appreciate any help in posting pictures in here of my new ride.
See if Snapfish generates an IMG Address. You can also upload directly from your computer, but that uses up the site's server space.
Haven't had a chance to read the manual yet - was trying to figure out the sun shade and the rear seat split - how to open it LOL - better luck in daytime!!!
Daytime will make all the difference in the world. :D
We ordered the Jewel Red Tintcoat. Looks hot!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got up last night at 2:30 am just to go check on her and make sure the car was still there LOL - I really can't believe that THIS is a MALIBU as compared to the Bu' of old. Impressive Design, really digging the interior with all the bells n' whistles I need - and those heated seats, I can't get over them!!! Will try and post pix after work today!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think the wife uses "snapfish" or something like that.
Greatly appreciate any help in posting pictures in here of my new ride.

That's funny - a coworker of mine lives in Bucks County and just bought a Malibu from a Flemington Chevy dealer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats Leaser! We have the same combo. I'm close to 500 miles now and feel it loosening up already!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the proper way to break in the ride - I've done about 100 miles allready in 2 days LOL - can you go over 55mph on the highway or is that not a good idea?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
What's the proper way to break in the ride - I've done about 100 miles allready in 2 days LOL - can you go over 55mph on the highway or is that not a good idea?
I'm sure the owners manual addresses proper breakin. What I remember is not to tow anything for 1000 miles (I'm guessing) and not to keep it at a constant speed for the first 5 or 600 miles.

Some say to "drive it like you stole it". :eek: Essentially, I just drive it normally.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrat`s on the new ride,good luck with it,I`ve had mine for about 6 weeks and I love it,you`re right about those heated seats.

·
Registered
326 Posts
If you buy one off the lot, you can almost guaranteed that someone did not follow proper break-in procedures during their test drive.

·
Registered
123 Posts
what is loosening up?
I felt that the driving experience was "stiffer" or "tighter" at the beginning than it is right now. It's not a bad thing, but just a new car thing. The engine is feeling better too. I experience this in every new car. I know I'm still in break-in mode, but everyday the car drives better and better.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definately breaking it in right now - driving it like I stole it so to speak - getting looks and glances all over the place - kind of fun to answer the question, "What kind of car is that?"

Was in Panera Bread today and a Cobalt and an Impala both pulled up next to me at the same time and it was like a wierd kind of karma - all of us looking at each other smiling - could have been a new chevy commerical...

·
Registered
326 Posts
I felt that the driving experience was "stiffer" or "tighter" at the beginning than it is right now. It's not a bad thing, but just a new car thing. The engine is feeling better too. I experience this in every new car. I know I'm still in break-in mode, but everyday the car drives better and better.
excellent!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you sir! I figured out how to do the picts, Im using a hosting service now - nice and easy!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.