Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just joined the community and am happy I found this forum. I now have a 2012 Mallibu LS with the 2.4 ltr. This is my second Malibu.

I travel for work and have found that I can go all day and arrive home without the fatigue I had with a smaller car. I had a 2011 LS in Taupe Grey Metallic that I lost after receiving a rear ender from someone on a cell phone. (See the pictures) I was able to walk away with only a bruised left leg. When I replaced it I wanted the same thing because of the protection factor as well.

The replacement has a few issues, so finding this forum to get advice and tips will be handy. I do as much of my own work as I can so as to keep costly trips to the dealer to a minimum. From what I've already seen this is going to be my go to for help.

Thanks for reading,
Dave

Attachments

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,634 Posts
Welcome to CMF! Wow, that was more than a "little" rear ender, eh?

We're full of info for almost any issue, so read on and don't be bashful about asking questions. Sometimes you'll find that the answers were already posted but may find the Search feature a bit hard to use. Don't sweat it, that's why our members are here, just waiting for new guys to harass, er, I mean, help! :)

·
Super Moderator
722 Posts
And this is exactly WHY I hate cell phones so much.

*coughs*

I mean, welcome to the forums! Glad you didn't get seriously hurt! At least you got another gen 7, it's my favorite generation of Malibu. This certainly is the go to place for information! Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here so enjoy your stay and hopefully you can learn something too!

·
Supporting Vendor
641 Posts
Hello Dave, welcome to the forum! Nice to have you join us. Tons of great info here and full of good people that are more than happy to share their knowledge. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts