Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Total was $201 from the dealer for the splashguards + installation + offical Front Malibu AW floormats.

The mats themselves were $69, which I find a bit steep for the front two seats, but they are obviously contoured perfectly and also have nice deep ridges.

I was suprised how low profile the splashguards were. Nice to know that it'll help keep the rocks and salt off of the bottom of my car :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting the photos, BuckyFan. Aren't there mats available for the rear?
Yes, but they are $59, and since I'm single and live alone, I rarely have a car full of people. I plan to get them later in the year.

Too many other expenses right now, and I still want to get rear parking sensors installed on the 'bu as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Splash guards Look nice!! Do the floormats come color coded to match interior? or are they a standard color? thanks!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Splash guards Look nice!! Do the floormats come color coded to match interior? or are they a standard color? thanks!!!
When I purchased mine, black was the only choice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just FYI:
Some of you may already use this site, but I have used it several times and have never had any problems, shipping can be a little on the slow side but you can save some money.

www.gmpartsdirect.com - Some Dealer out east.

I.E
2008 Malibu
Item - Part # - Price - Color
Splash Guard Front – 19156900 – $33.88 - Black
Splash Guard Rear – 19156905 - $33.88 - Black
AW Mats Front – 19158663 – $58.44 - Black
AW Mats Rear – 19158664 – $49.97 - Black
Total w/o Shipping – $176.17

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.