Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I ordered another LED Bowtie. I had one months ago but when I received the light it was broken so I returned it and got a refund. Another post on here was talking about it so I decided to give it another try. Now, they don't make the light for malibus but the cruze has them so I had to order a cruze Bowtie. Now the problem I'm having now is that they sent me a camaro Bowtie. So now I have to wait to get the right one.

Here are some pics of the product:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eBay. They have different colors. The ones I've seen are white red blue green. There are others with 2 colors. For example. The 1st color is white, when you push the brake it turns red. It's pretty cool. I'll find a couple videos and post them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
474 Posts
This is awesome, what a cool mod

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't installed on my car yet but I just took a pic of it at night. Its not that bright like the picture shows. I can't wait to install it. I need to run my wire to my licence plate then I will.

·
Registered
474 Posts
So when you purchase this, do you get a whole new emblem with the LEDs, or do you just get the LEDs on a sticker, and have to stick that to your existing emblem?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You just get a LED on a sticker. Since they only make these for chevy cruzes' I had to buy me a chevy cruze emblem.

But yes you just stick the original emblem to the LED and wire it up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are pretty nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts