Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Hi,

Glad my posts could help you. Since I had all of them, V4s are much better than SNGL because they provide more focused beam. They match your LED DRL.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks like I can’t get the V4s through Amazon. I was hoping to use a gift card I have for $100. Although it does look like the SNGL are available. Do you think those would still match and if so could you recommend a link to which ones I should get?

·
Registered
16 Posts
V4 Bulb

SNGL

If you got the SNGL, post the picture because this is a newer model. It should provide better beam pattern
hi Amir, have you tried this one:
GTR LIGHTING ULTRA 2, based on the spec it produces brighter light

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the SNGL Bulbs. I think the 1st version with the two sided LEDs. Have to say, having them installed since Oct '18, I have had to replace the bulbs twice. Once in summer last year and now again. My only thought is between the summer heat and the heat generated from the ballast and bulbs, these things are overheating.

SNGL has a two year warranty so I'm going through the warranty again but I'm looking for better alternatives. Maybe the latest SNGL versions are better for heat?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the SNGL Bulbs. I think the 1st version with the two sided LEDs. Have to say, having them installed since Oct '18, I have had to replace the bulbs twice. Once in summer last year and now again. My only thought is between the summer heat and the heat generated from the ballast and bulbs, these things are overheating.

SNGL has a two year warranty so I'm going through the warranty again but I'm looking for better alternatives. Maybe the latest SNGL versions are better for heat?
Seems like the supernova V4 are the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
All of these after aftermarket lights are going to be a kludge.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts