Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow that's a good lookin rear end! Haha love the clean look with the black spoiler and emblems. Very nice job. I smoked my reverse lights as well on my black Malibu. I like it better than doing the whole tail light assembly. Keep it up! Those reflectors look good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get this from Ali Express? How difficult were they to install?
I got then from Ebay actually took about 3 weeks to get here and they were fairly easy just removing the outer tailights and than splicing some wire and that's it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that's a good lookin rear end! Haha love the clean look with the black spoiler and emblems. Very nice job. I smoked my reverse lights as well on my black Malibu. I like it better than doing the whole tail light assembly. Keep it up! Those reflectors look good
Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get this from Ali Express? How difficult were they to install?
I got then from Ebay actually took about 3 weeks to get here and they were fairly easy just removing the outer tailights and than splicing some wire and that's it
Good deal, I really dig the look... I'll have to look into getting a set myself, thanks for the info👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Fermion60
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing