Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Okay so after having these for awhile on the car, the underbody was cool, but the specific company I purchased them from, ledunderglow.com didnt last long or be as durable as I thought they would be. I kept them on through the winter and high snow ripped off the front and the sides. Even after reinstalling new leds, a few in the tubes blew out. But my biggest dissapointment with underglow is that it does not glow the entire underbody. I had purchased other leds from another company, cant remember the company off hand, ill edit the post when I remember. But I planned on removing the underglow bars and replacing them with individual leds that covered the entire underbody, not just 3 or 4 foot sections at a time with the tubes. But I decided against, regardless of how time consuming it would have been to install that, it wouldnt have put off what I wanted the car to be anymore. Just wasnt interested in underglow.

If underglow is what one wants that is reading this post, I recommend a good clean set that is very slim and tight to the underbody that wont rip off, and that the leds are waterproof or come with a guarantee or warranty that the company will replace them if they blow out.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.