Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving along to my nearest fast food place thing dies completely, last month it was battery so what could this be? Tried to start I got nothing. Had toe it home :mad:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Driving along to my nearest fast food place thing dies completely, last month it was battery so what could this be? Tried to start I got nothing. Had toe it home :mad:
Wow, you need some better English skills. What year is your car? When "thing" dies completely, do you have any interior lights? When you try to start it do you hear a clicking sound, or nothing at all? Do you have any mods done to the car? Had it been raining outside? Has the battery been replaced recently?

·
Registered
36 Posts
From your original post it seems like it has something to do with the charging system. Maybe the alternator was bad and not the battery. That would cause the battery to gradually drain over time. You should have an ASE certified electronics technician check it to see what is wrong. The ASE certified electronics technicians are good at what they do. It could be other things like a loose electrical connection that is hard to find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was kinda mad bout payin 80$ for towing, but yea nothing in the dictionary means nothing honestly. 2005 v6 malibu if you were to lazy to view my other post which is on same forum lol.

Actually I opened hood up today, thought I had tightened the cables enough I guess with the shitty roads round here it managed wiggle free and kink sideways like a hose. So hopefully that was it?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Was kinda mad bout payin 80$ for towing, but yea nothing in the dictionary means nothing honestly. 2005 v6 malibu if you were to lazy to view my other post which is on same forum lol.

Actually I opened hood up today, thought I had tightened the cables enough I guess with the shitty roads round here it managed wiggle free and kink sideways like a hose. So hopefully that was it?
If the cable wasn't completely screwed in, it is very possible that is what's causing your problem.

·
Registered
749 Posts
2005 v6 malibu if you were to lazy to view my other post which is on same forum lol.
Just to let you know, it's not our responsibility to look around the forum to find out the details of your vehicle when you're asking for assistance. The members of this forum are here answering your random enquiries as a courtesty.

I highly advise you, in the future, mention your vehicle details when asking for assistance. We have several hundred members and it's impossible for everyone to know everything about everyone else.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just to let you know, it's not our responsibility to look around the forum to find out the details of your vehicle when you're asking for assistance. The members of this forum are here answering your random enquiries as a courtesty.

I highly advise you, in the future, mention your vehicle details when asking for assistance. We have several hundred members and it's impossible for everyone to know everything about everyone else.
I agree with TMoney. When looking for assistance, it is not appropriate to assume that readers will run searches to get relevant information that should be posted by the person looking for help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.