Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (www.mpracing.org) are currently in need of local Malibu owners who wish to have their PCM modified.

We can modify most all PCMs found in I4, I6, V6 and V8 GM vehicles from 1997-Present

If you have a vehicle that we do not currently have much experience with we offer this service for only $150+ to the first 5 cars of each particular model/engine group (normally a $200+ service)

If you are interested in this service and are either local or able to bring your car to the Round Lake IL area (60073) please contact me here via PM or in this thread and I will be glad to dicuss more.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Guys,

What will tuning the PCM of my 2008 2Lt 4cyl 4 speed do?
Better mileage, power ...?
thanks
What he said...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Mark can better describe what parameters he can change inside the PCM to improve throttle response, transmission shifts, ignition timing, injector pusle width, and a miriad of others. Also if any aftermarket parts have been added, like a Cold Air Intake, larger throttle body, aftermarket exhaust, he can tune the PCM for these changes to get te most benefit from them. I've gained roughly 15 HP more with the tuning with the mods I've done so far. With more mods on the way and more tuning to be performed alng with these other mods.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would love to but thats a waaaaaaay far drive (I'm in Woodhaven). Maybe next time I'm visiting friends in the Petoskey/Walloon Lake/Traverse City area I'll get a hold of your company.

Any plans of releasing 08+ I4 performance parts on your website?

Edit... Derrrr... maybe I googled wrong, I think that was Round Lake (the lake) not 'Round Lake' the city... still a longish drive for a PCM tune.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Sounds like a good idea....Come to Metro Detroit and I'll be there!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was gonna say an alternative would be to send the file itself. Depending on the format maybe we could find someone in our area with a Tech II, HP Tuners (I use to have that) etc. to flash it to our PCMs. However, I would definately want to see some of the before and after modifacations first before I go flashing anything to my PCM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.