Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking for over a year for a new car (very patient and picky) I've finally settled on the Malibu LTZ, in Black Granite.

I currently drive a '98 Grand Prix so I don't qualify for that elusive conquest cash, however I do work for a supplier, any idea on the discounts out there now?

Best offer recieved so far is $27,499 fully loaded. Any ideas on future incentives, better deals? I feel there has to be more opp out there than this.

·
Registered
701 Posts
After looking for over a year for a new car (very patient and picky) I've finally settled on the Malibu LTZ, in Black Granite.

I currently drive a '98 Grand Prix so I don't qualify for that elusive conquest cash, however I do work for a supplier, any idea on the discounts out there now?

Best offer recieved so far is $27,499 fully loaded. Any ideas on future incentives, better deals? I feel there has to be more opp out there than this.

Badgerfan82 - You aren't the only one looking for "more incentives" unforunately due to it's popularity GM is shying away from adding incentives to the Bu'. For example in Canada (and I am sure the U.S.) GM just offered 0% for up to 72 months on many of their models however they dodged doing this on the Bu' and are only offering .5% for 72 on the Bu'

I guess when it sells as well as it has there is not much need to put incentives on it to move them. I'm sure there are probably not many 08's left out there also.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey alright! A fellow Badger Buddy! :)

I got Supplier Discount and a couple of $250 off coupons that my dealer happened to have. Another thing to consider as well is the 09 models will be going up in MSRP for the V6 version. They also lose the power adjustable pedals and little side marker lights.

If you're a tall guy like me, I'd buy the 08, even though it doesn't seem like you can get much lower of a price. BTW, was your 27,500 the supplier price?

Edit: When I bought back in April, they had $1000 loyalty cash if you had a GM car. Same terms as the conquest cash, but with owning a GM vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm about 6'2" not huge, but tall enough...

Any word on future GM incentives for LOYAL customers? What do you think they have coming out for the 4th?

·
Registered
239 Posts
GM just announced 0% interest for 72 months on almost all of their vehicles except the Malibu, Hybrids, and CTS.

The car is selling so well, they dont need to discount it, so youre probably not going to do much better on the deal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Also, the 2009's are going up in price 3.5% due to supply prices going up. Not a ton but it would have been another $885 on the car I am getting.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I know they were having a Customer Loyalty Bonus Cash thing a little while ago, but I think that's done. You'll definitely be able to get Supplier Pricing. Also, some dealerships are selling '08 Malibus for pretty low prices to make way for the '09s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.