Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I’m Constantly seeing people requesting pictures of the Malibu Lower. Here’s one to give you an idea. This is approximately 2 inches of drop.

... pretty generic mods.

2018 Malibu
Godspeed lowering coil over
Custom cat back exhaust
VRTuned
20% tint
K&N CAI

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,967 Posts
Nice looking.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I’m Constantly seeing people requesting pictures of the Malibu Lower. Here’s one to give you an idea. This is approximately 2 inches of drop.

... pretty generic mods.

2018 Malibu
Godspeed lowering coil over
Custom cat back exhaust
VRTuned
20% tint
K&N CAI

View attachment 69012
The cars looks great I just had a few quick questions for you. How is the ride quality compared to stock? Is your vehicle a premier? And how do you like the VR tune? I have the trifecta tune and wondered how people like other tunes
Thanks for the great pics and information! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cars looks great I just had a few quick questions for you. How is the ride quality compared to stock? Is your vehicle a premier? And how do you like the VR tune? I have the trifecta tune and wondered how people like other tunes
Thanks for the great pics and information! :)
Love the tune! I don’t really know what to say about it as I haven’t dyno’d it. It is a Premier yes. As for the ride quality it’s golden! It is not really much more noticeable than factory in terms of comfort. This set up comes with adjustable coil overs and you can change the spring rate etc. with some fine tuning it’s right where I want it. If you don’t mind the fact that it is white and hot pink HaHa.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Love the tune! I don’t really know what to say about it as I haven’t dyno’d it. It is a Premier yes. As for the ride quality it’s golden! It is not really much more noticeable than factory in terms of comfort. This set up comes with adjustable coil overs and you can change the spring rate etc. with some fine tuning it’s right where I want it. If you don’t mind the fact that it is white and hot pink HaHa.
Got my coils can’t wait to install them u went 2 inch drop? No rubbing? Fenders rolled?
IMG_1808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts