Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lowering Springs installed, $420!

I would like to get a New Generation Malibu in the shop for an install, I'm going to offer this to the 1st person to set up an appointment with me.

The springs will drop your car about an inch all around,

4 Springs installed for $420, and an alignment is $80!
You can't beat this price.

Installations will be done at

Expert Tire
322 East Main St
Westfield, Mass

Any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who is going to be the first on this forum to have their car Pedderized?

Don't know who we are?
Don't know if we have good quality parts?

We are the dominant suspension company for Pontiac GTO's, Pontiac G8's, Dodge Chargers, Chrysler 300's, and more.....

We have top quality parts, and even better service.

Our springs have no need to be test fit, as they have already been fit to Malibu's and have been through the rigors of testing, so you will not be a guinea pig when you choose Pedders!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st New Gen Malibu to show up to our Sept 7th Pedders Day event will have their springs installed for FREE

All you pay for is the springs and alignment, I do the install at no charge.

This is only offered to the first car to show up and commit to this.

·
Registered
701 Posts
spam bot it sounds like

Actually they are a supporting member.....It's been an unforunate case of no one from our club being near him.

There have been a couple of people interested but he is too far away for them.

Been a GREAT SPONSOR so far also....So he is not a SPAM BOT.....

Sure hope someone is able to take you up on your offer. Being in Canada and all not really practical for me to get it done, although I would love to do it and wish only that someone from here would get it done so we can see what it looks like.

Cheers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, suspension is one of my major complaints on the 2006. Too cushy for me. But yet AGAIN, we live in Wisconsin and driving that far isn't in the books right now.

·
Banned
27 Posts
I stand corrected Rob,

I came from a different forum where they would let anyone become a supporting vendor and we would get pummeled with "deals deals deals!!!" "act now" type threads.

Most people who would be interested in a practical set up for the springs would want to know the lbs the springs can hold, but that would be more launching and stopping.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pedders considers spring rate to be proprietary info and does not release that.

We are the dominant suspension manufacturer on the GTO, G8, and LX Cars (Charger, 300, Magnum, Challenger) This comes up from time to time and has in the past made a few people mad, but we have earned the respect in those communities that it's accepted for the most part that we won't release that info.

We typically ask potential customers to take a ride in a Pedderized car before buying anything from us, very rarely after this happens does someone choose another manufacturer.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would be more than wiling to come and pay, but it is far out of my way (Tennessee). Open up a second store in Knoxville, and we'll have a deal ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

I would like to get a New Generation Malibu in the shop for an install, I'm going to offer this to the 1st person to set up an appointment with me.

Expert Tire
322 East Main St
Westfield, Mass

·
Registered
59 Posts
FYI - Made in Australia - not actually designed for Malibu....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are made in Australia, and they are designed for the Malibu, these are some of the first products made for the US market specifically.

Why do you say they are not?

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
again, have you installed a set on anyone's car yet...?

you still offering a free install...?
I have not installed them, and actually sent them back to the warehouse due to lack of interest from members here. I'm not a vendor here anymore, so I would prefer to keep with in the rules of the site, i will send you a pm.

This is the Pedders USA page for 'Malibu'

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/PagesMain/ProductListings.aspx?Level1=CHEVROLET&Level2=MALIBU

clearly states G6. Maybe they ARE the same...

Eibach matches the '08 Malibu to the '06 G6 - go figure. I stand semi-corrected.
The G6, Malibu, and Aura are all the same Chassis, Epsilon cars all take the same springs.

·
Registered
474 Posts
bump

Expert Tire
322 East Main St
Westfield, Mass

Good to hear that there is a forum member literally in my backyard haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.