Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and have read some old discussions before I joined about lowering springs for the Gen 8 malibu and it seemed like the person answering the other was more worried about telling them they did this all wrong than answering the question. I just don't have time to search thru thousands of threads to find the answers I need so can someone confirm that the 12-13 regal springs will work on the 15 malibu? I want to lower my car and have for years but cant find springs. This is my ride below. Already looks good but a nice 1" drop would be awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice ride! I see you're my stately neighbor. I'm in Minnesota, let us know how the car is after a good snowfall. Winter is the only reason I havent lowered mine yet (...and my wallet/wife say no)

·
Registered
2016 limited LTZ 2.5
2 Posts
I am new to this site and have read some old discussions before I joined about lowering springs for the Gen 8 malibu and it seemed like the person answering the other was more worried about telling them they did this all wrong than answering the question. I just don't have time to search thru thousands of threads to find the answers I need so can someone confirm that the 12-13 regal springs will work on the 15 malibu? I want to lower my car and have for years but cant find springs. This is my ride below. Already looks good but a nice 1" drop would be awesome. Thanks

View attachment 67543
what wheels are those? Could you post specs on wheels? I just picked up the same Malibu a few days ago!

·
Registered
146 Posts

View attachment 67543
Use Vogtland 955022. I bought them from Demon Tweeks. It was cheaper than tunershop and I got them at amazon speed basically. I ordered them after midnight on a late Monday night (really Tuesday morning). They arrived from the UK on Thursday via International UPS. Total time from placing the order to them arriving on my doorstep was like 65 hours. They shipped them out the same day and they made it over the ocean that quickly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts