Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a choice of a graphite metallic 2LT with sun roof for 22.3K or a black graphite LTZ with rear power, sun roof, and the new 4 cyl with 6 sp transmission for 25.5K....

Those that own them, what would you take?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would personally go for the LTZ. It has some unique features that really make it stand out visually; especially the silver grill, foglamps and LED tail-lights. The 6 Speed Tap Shift is a very nice option. I love it in my V6 LTZ. It's fun, gives you total control over shift points and provides better fuel economy. You also get Auto-Climate control. leather and the electrochromatic auto-dimming side mirror. Does the 2LT you are looking at have the upgraded stereo? The sunshade is a nice option too, especially if you have "little ones".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the supplier discount and am using the 1K off for conquest...any other discounts out there?

The bad thing is I am trading in a 2006 C6 and taking a HUGE hit on it....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow. Nice. I keep hunting local lots for the spring package LTZ 4 cyl, but so far all I see are V6 LTZs, 1 V6 LT, several 4 cyl LTs, and a few LSs. I love my V6. The only reason I want to check out the 4 cyl LTZ is out of curiousity of how the 6 sp 4 cyl feel in these cars.

C

·
0 Posts
I have the supplier discount and am using the 1K off for conquest...any other discounts out there?

The bad thing is I am trading in a 2006 C6 and taking a HUGE hit on it....

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you know a GM employee, you can get an employee discount instead of supplier. I think that's just for this month only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.