Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a choice of a graphite metallic 2LT with sun roof for 22.3K or a black graphite LTZ with rear power, sun roof, and the new 4 cyl with 6 sp transmission for 25.5K....

Those that own them, what would you take?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would personally go for the LTZ. It has some unique features that really make it stand out visually; especially the silver grill, foglamps and LED tail-lights. The 6 Speed Tap Shift is a very nice option. I love it in my V6 LTZ. It's fun, gives you total control over shift points and provides better fuel economy. You also get Auto-Climate control. leather and the electrochromatic auto-dimming side mirror. Does the 2LT you are looking at have the upgraded stereo? The sunshade is a nice option too, especially if you have "little ones".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the supplier discount and am using the 1K off for conquest...any other discounts out there?

The bad thing is I am trading in a 2006 C6 and taking a HUGE hit on it....

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow. Nice. I keep hunting local lots for the spring package LTZ 4 cyl, but so far all I see are V6 LTZs, 1 V6 LT, several 4 cyl LTs, and a few LSs. I love my V6. The only reason I want to check out the 4 cyl LTZ is out of curiousity of how the 6 sp 4 cyl feel in these cars.

C

·
0 Posts
I have the supplier discount and am using the 1K off for conquest...any other discounts out there?

The bad thing is I am trading in a 2006 C6 and taking a HUGE hit on it....

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you know a GM employee, you can get an employee discount instead of supplier. I think that's just for this month only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
FenwickHockey65
Chevrolet Malibu Forums
Chevy Malibu Forum is the best place for owners of the sedan to connect with the community and discuss MPG, mods, and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing