Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 LTZ with Cocoa/Cashmere interior. Has anyone seen any good matching brown floor mats? I like the Weathertech's but don't want to order them in an off color and then not like how they look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an 08 LTZ with the Cocoa Cashmere as well. I ordered the Weathertech liners (NOT the flat mats). I got them in black. They look really nice in there. Since they're on the floor you don't notice the SLIGHT difference between the black liner and the dark cocoa color.

I'd post a picture or two but I'm too embarrassed at the moment because my liner are really dirty from all of the winter grime. But I guess that's a sign of a good floor liner

·
Registered
167 Posts
I bought the tan floor liners for my cocoa/cashmere interior and they look really nice! The almost match the cashmere on the dash.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was thinking about getting the tan liners but I really didn't want a light colored floor. If you get a chance, post a picture or two of the tan liners.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I was thinking about getting the tan liners but I really didn't want a light colored floor. If you get a chance, post a picture or two of the tan liners.
Ask and you shall receive, albeit in my Cocoa/Cashmere 2LT which is different via all "light" seats without the cocoa sections of an LTZ:

I love these things. They're custom molded and cut for the car, the tan color matches the cashmere perfectly, they cover EVERYTHING, and are very durable. Floor Liners (the WeaterTech name) is perfect for them.

If you go to the WeaterTech site, they actually use a Cocoa/Cashmere LTZ interior for display and you can change the color of the mats from Black to Tan to Gray and see how they look, as well:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=138&Year=2009&VehOptChoiceIds=731

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.