Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compre el carro aproximadamente 6 meses empezó con una falla con código p1682 la falla empezaba cuando lo manejaba aproximadamente 15 minutos o enveces al encender el vehículo prendia con la falla.. el carro sale en tablero engine power reduced y service traction, se jalonea el carro estando parado al avanzar se estabiliza pero se reduce la velocidad yego muy apenas a casa,, ase días fuy al mercado y mé iva fallando y como siempre desconecte la batería para que se reiniciara y al salir la conecte y ya no quiso dar nada ni intenta arrancar en tablero sale power Stering service traction marca low fuel siendo que esta lleno el tanque,, prender focos prender todo pero ni ase el intento a prender y me apareció código u0100 alguien que me pueda ayudar por donde empezar???

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,984 Posts
@Franck

Please use English. We are not GM and do not have any kind of translation service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy the car approximately 6 months we started with a fault with code p1682 the fault began when I was driving it for approximately 15 minutes or poisons the engine the vehicle started with the fault .. the car sold on board reduced engine power and traction service, the car being stopped when moving, it stabilizes but the speed is reduced, and I barely left a house, as days I went to the market and my failure failed and as always we disconnected the battery so that it would restart and when I went out I connected it and no longer wanted to give anything or try to start on board sale power service service traction brand low fuel being that the tank is full ,, turn on lights turn on everything but not even try to turn on and I found code u0100 someone who can help me where to start ???

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
17,984 Posts
See if any ideas in this thread about fretting corrosion help you.

It could be related to P1682, which is a difference in voltage between the key switch circuits (#1 and #2) compared to what it was expecting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts