Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of any Malibu Car Clubs in Ontario Canada? If not maybe we should start one! lol :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, yes, for now... hahaha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good! lol

now we need a name

·
Registered
148 Posts
How about "Maple Leaf Malibus" Has a nice ring to it, at least I think it does. Theres alot more Malibus in Canada check out www.malibuclub.ca

·
Registered
148 Posts
No problem, its been a doorment but still worth a shot and another site with some canadians on it is unitedmalibus.com

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about "Maple Leaf Malibus" Has a nice ring to it, at least I think it does. Theres alot more Malibus in Canada check out www.malibuclub.ca
LOL, just visited this site. I think my IQ has lowered a good 10 points! All they do is fight like little kids and call each other names in the threads!

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL, just visited this site. I think my IQ has lowered a good 10 points! All they do is fight like little kids and call each other names in the threads!
Really? Where did you see that? Surely it was in one of our older threads because I do not tolerate that on my forum. I saw that you registered on our site but never activated the account (you used the same username right?). I suggest you activate your account and try it out because the impression you currently have I can assure you is faulty.

We have been around for over 4 yrs and so we have a lot of members (700) and tons of threads (10s of thousands) so there is a lot of good info there, Our traffic has slowed the past 8-12 months due to members disagreeing with some of the policies the old management put into effect shortly before I purchased the forum. So now that I have it, I am trying to rejuvenate our member activity.

I hope you guys give it another shot.

I myself am from Mississauga Ontario Canada. How about you guys>?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Ktulu - I replied to your thread in our General Discussion section.

I am in Cambridge, Ontario but work in Brampton.

Welcome to our club....I will have to get over to your site and check it out.

Cheers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really? Where did you see that? Surely it was in one of our older threads because I do not tolerate that on my forum. I saw that you registered on our site but never activated the account (you used the same username right?). I suggest you activate your account and try it out because the impression you currently have I can assure you is faulty.

We have been around for over 4 yrs and so we have a lot of members (700) and tons of threads (10s of thousands) so there is a lot of good info there, Our traffic has slowed the past 8-12 months due to members disagreeing with some of the policies the old management put into effect shortly before I purchased the forum. So now that I have it, I am trying to rejuvenate our member activity.

I hope you guys give it another shot.

I myself am from Mississauga Ontario Canada. How about you guys>?
Hi Ktulu,

I will give it another shot. I just think it could use some cleaning up, and not just the threads but I mean the whole layout. It seems very cluttered and one of the reasons I like this site is that it is well layed out and simple.

I used to live in Mississauga, but now I live near Oshawa

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey grapes there is another layout you can use. I actually prefer. Just go to ur user CP and look for board preferences and change the board style to Glacier and see how you like it.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hi, All

Count me in the club:) Just picked my 2lt yesterday.
I am in Toronto/Mississauga.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Soon to be owner of an 09 LTZ... They are just building the car in the factory:)

In the Kitchener/Waterloo area in Ontario

·
Registered
701 Posts
Zeev - Nice welcome to the club!

I used to live in the Forest Heights area of Kitchener, but moved to Cambridge because of where I work, much easier access to the 401 and my commute time went down by 30 minutes.

Where you located in K/W?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Zeev - Nice welcome to the club!

I used to live in the Forest Heights area of Kitchener, but moved to Cambridge because of where I work, much easier access to the 401 and my commute time went down by 30 minutes.

Where you located in K/W?
I'm off Fisherhallman and Ottawa street near Aptiva.. I'm about 3 minutes away by car from highway 7E exit :)

Looking forward to getting the Malibu... Will try and post pictures when I get the car

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.