Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Give it time, jedi.

Just the fact the auto magazines are comparing the Malibu to the foreign guys is significant.
Too true. Folks don't realize just how bad GM / Ford / Chrysler mid-sizers have always done against the imports. Fifth place (and getting converts from owners of those imports) is nothing to sneeze at. It may take a few years, but folks'll see that it's not just the looks with this car, the reliability is also there. At that point the next even better model, based on Epsilon 2, will be here, and have nav, bluetooth, etc. available (how's that for timing? :) )

Making inroads and a name with the cars now, then wowwing them with an even more stunning product. Kudos GM. (better execute on the next one too though!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
hahah, you guys are right. i just thought it would be higher.

hahah actually a lot of my friends have started to change their minds about chevy/caddy/saturn too lately. lots of former die hard import lovers have confided in me that they're wondering about the newdirection chevy is taking. considering most of my friends are in their mid twenties i suppose that bodes well for gm. They're waiting to see how my bu treats me before they completely come around but so far she's be rock solid, quiet and extremely luxurious.

word of mouth is starting to spread actually where friends of friends ask if they can check out my ride and see what that new car chevy was advertising so much is like in person. almost everyone walks away impressed--except for the taillights. :eek::D

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I think another significant point to be made is receiving the North American Car of the Year Award. Significant because it was up against the Honda Accord. :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Out of the three cars (Malibu, Accord, and Camry)The Malibu is by far the best car. The Accord is just weird looking to me and the Camry is just plain out ugly. The Camry is just cheap looking all around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.