Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
2006 Malibu Maxx

Hello! I don’t know much about cars, and that’s why I’m posting on this forum. I’ll detail everything that I know about the problem.

Yesterday I turned on my car, and normally I can see a temperature reading on the climate control section of my dashboard under the radio settings. I went to turn my air from the windows to face me and realized that no air flow is coming out either.

I am in the central United States and it has gotten much colder here recently, I don’t know if it has anything to do with that.

In addition I have had some rough starts with the car recently, but it always turns on fine when I turn it off and back on immediately a second time. Because it is getting colder I am concerned about this being a persistent and expensive issue, so any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Administrator
17,089 Posts
This may seem counter-intuitive, but try removing one or both battery cables for about 10-20 minutes and see if that resets the system.

Be aware that if you have the Express Window feature, it'll need to be reset (easy), and personalizations may be lost as well as your clock and preset AM/FM stations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts