Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

For those of you who are in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area I would like to plan a meet and great. What would be a good time and location to meet?

A few suggestions
Tim Hortons (Doh easy one! :p)
Restaurnt such as Kelly's Boston Pizza etc

Your thoughts on a time and location would be great. I was thinking of holding this event in the next few weeks. Preferable before we get our first major snowstorm ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Zeev, sounds fun! I'm a Tim's junkie so that works for me. Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Doesn't seem like there's much interest :)

Me and wife may join. Tim's would be the best for us :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I won't rule out coming although K/W is a bit of a drive for me. Maybe Sunday november 23 in the morning, early afternoon?? if you guys are morning people

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I won't rule out coming although K/W is a bit of a drive for me. Maybe Sunday november 23 in the morning, early afternoon?? if you guys are morning people
I should be ok with that.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
For anyone thinking about organizing and/or attending a Meet, I urge you to do it. They are a lot of fun. I've organized a few Meets for the Ridgeline Club I belong to and hope to attend more.

The sight of all the vehicles lined up together is awesome.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't rule out coming although K/W is a bit of a drive for me. Maybe Sunday November 23 in the morning, early afternoon?? if you guys are morning people
Well folks looks like November 23rd has been requested.. Any thoughts? Also looks like Tim Hortons is the preference (I'm not a coffee guy myself and not a big fan of Timmies but not a problem)

If we can set a date then its real simple to pick a Tim Hortons. I'm thinking of the one off FisherHallman and Ottawa (Since its real close to Highway 7W)

Cheers,
Zeev

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Zeev, 23rd is good for us. Late morning/early afternoon? Let's not make it before 10.30-11 though, it's a bit of a drive from TO.
Your call on particular location.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
It's been quiet here. So anyone is still up to meeting this Sunday?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's been quiet here. So anyone is still up to meeting this Sunday?
Good question.. I haven't heard to much of a response either way. I think we should play it be ear also since the weather is supposed to be bad... However if we want to hold it I would suggest around 11'ish at the Tim Horton's at

685 Fischer-Hallman Rd
Kitchener ON, N2E 1L7

Please note if the weather is bad as it is supposed to be the meeting will be canceled.

Also I think this is my 100th post! :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
:eek:Sorry, we wont be able to make it, will be out of town this weekend. If we did it the following weekend it would be better for us. No worries if you do it with out us tho.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Good question.. I haven't heard to much of a response either way. I think we should play it be ear also since the weather is supposed to be bad... However if we want to hold it I would suggest around 11'ish at the Tim Horton's at

685 Fischer-Hallman Rd
Kitchener ON, N2E 1L7

Please note if the weather is bad as it is supposed to be the meeting will be canceled.

Also I think this is my 100th post! :D
Ok, sure, let's see what's the weather is like. And, say, make the final decision tomorrow evening or early Sunday morning.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:)Ok I didnt go away this weekend, my mother in law and I will both bring our Malibu's if everyone decides to meet up.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
So the weather looks ok for tomorrow. A little cold (-3) but ok otherwise.

So, how about 11.30 at Tim Hortons at

685 Fischer-Hallman Rd
Kitchener ON, N2E 1L7 ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So the weather looks ok for tomorrow. A little cold (-3) but ok otherwise.

So, how about 11.30 at Tim Hortons at

685 Fischer-Hallman Rd
Kitchener ON, N2E 1L7 ?
11:30 sounds like a plan at the Tim Hortons mentioned above. Its right across from the SunRise mall.. In case anyone does not like Timmys a Starbucks is in the Sunrise mail.

Depending how the weather is I will try and post around 9 to see if the meet is going to occur or not.. Looks promising..

Cheers,
Zeev

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
We're coming for sure. I'll try to park in some corner where there's no cars around, so if you show up seek out a black 2LT with a double exaust :) That is, in case there is not an area of the lot filled entirely with Bu's :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for those who showed up to the meet. It was chilly and cold but it was well worht seeing all those Malibu's :)

Photos should be forthcoming when Yurry has time to upload the, :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.