Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
here s a tip. Use it when the car is still wet after you wash. Dry and shine in one step. I never dry without applying spray wax at the same time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Cerbomark this may be a stupid question but won't the water affect the product and make it not work as well?

·
Registered
201 Posts
use a auto sqwegee (SP) California Blade type to get most of the heavy water off, then spray and wipe, the wax will stay on , try it and see how much nicer it dries with less effort. I ve seen detailer shops do this when washing also.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for the advice I will definitely try this next time I wash the car :).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I'm new with cars (just recently bought my first one) and I was wondering if it's ok to do that every time you wash the car. Let's say every 2 weeks? I'm not sure about how often you should apply wax to the car. Will there be wax build-up?

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,229 Posts
Old thread but you might get an answer. I'd be interest to know as well!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I'm new with cars (just recently bought my first one) and I was wondering if it's ok to do that every time you wash the car. Let's say every 2 weeks? I'm not sure about how often you should apply wax to the car. Will there be wax build-up?
UQD has no abrasives so you can use as often as you like, I use it weekly after every car wash, I wax my LTZ monthly to keep her looking new ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
This stuff is AWESOME!

There is a Quik Detailer in like a Maroon bottle.

and there's ULTIMATE Quik Detailer in a black bottle.

Also, there's SPRAY WAX in a black bottle.

Have all 3 of them.

·
Banned
810 Posts
I like this stuff, it works good, leave no greasy film and I like the scent it leave in the car! I just tried some stuff from turtle since it was cheaper but I will be going back to Meguiars Products after I use up what I have right now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.