Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my new 09 Malibu LTZ... I hope the pictures come out as I am uploading them as attachments..

·
Registered
749 Posts
That doesn't work.. I tried it LOL.. you should make a tinypic.com account and upload them... each photo you upload will provide you with a link for forums.. just copy/paste them in your box and it'll show up!

·
Registered
749 Posts
May I lick your LTZ's side repeater lamp? Nevermind - you don't have one LOLOLOL just making you jealous WHICH YOU ARE!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May I lick your LTZ's side repeater lamp? Nevermind - you don't have one LOLOLOL just making you jealous WHICH YOU ARE!
Sigh.... and the power adjustable pedals to.... You SIR/MADAM play dirty.... BUT I have BLUETOOTH and you don't :p Pics coming up soon

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sigh.... and the power adjustable pedals to.... You SIR/MADAM play dirty.... BUT I have BLUETOOTH and you don't :p Pics coming up soon
Oh look at me I have Bluetooth! LOL I'M A SIR DAMNIT! I may not have bluetooth but I have power-adjustable pedals and a side-repeater lamp on each side! TAKE "DAT", SIR/MADAM!

EDIT: Oh yeah, SEXY LTZ!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh look at me I have Bluetooth! LOL I'M A SIR DAMNIT! I may not have bluetooth but I have power-adjustable pedals and a side-repeater lamp on each side! TAKE "DAT", SIR/MADAM!

EDIT: Oh yeah, SEXY LTZ!
I'm thinking of getting the top and bottom of the front even tinted further... I want the side-repeater lamp and pedals more and more but I keep see people turning heads when I drive up in the car. Getting lots of compliments about how amazing the car looks from the outside... Inside they are even more impressed..

It's sir for me to...

·
Registered
749 Posts
haha don't worry about the pedals... I never even use them.. you basically set it to where you use it and you never touch the button again.. I'll be nice and make it even for you.. you may be jealous of my repeater lamps and my power-pedals.. but I'm jealous of your bluetooth and FOG LAMPS!.... and chrome door handles.... and chrome grille..... and LED brake lamps... and automatic climate control... and ambient dash...... don't give me attitude LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha don't worry about the pedals... I never even use them.. you basically set it to where you use it and you never touch the button again.. I'll be nice and make it even for you.. you may be jealous of my repeater lamps and my power-pedals.. but I'm jealous of your bluetooth and FOG LAMPS!.... and chrome door handles.... and chrome grille..... and LED brake lamps... and automatic climate control... and ambient dash...... don't give me attitude LOL
Oh there is a lot to love in this car! The fog lights are amazing! heck the car is amazing :) Bluetooth is sure nice just haven't played with it to much but picking up a call using the car audio is priceless..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pics Zeev! The mud flaps looks good too. I"m going to have to get a pair of them for mine.

Thank you nhance! Mud Flaps are a necessity where I live in Kitchener Ontario, we get mild to serious snow here. With all the salt etc used to clear the roads the mud flaps help.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I live in Dallas,Tx. We get snow sometimes in the winter but I'm more concerned with the tar from the roads. It sticks to the bottom side of the car and I just hate that with a passion. They will be a necessity from now on. Plus they look great!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Zeev give me the mudflaps from your LTZ and give them to me so mine is cool like yours LOLOL

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks like a big, beautiful, white dream on four wheels._I'd lose the front plate holder, if allowed._I've seen one were the top edge of the holder is under the bottom edge of the grill. Looks much tastier.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like a big, beautiful, white dream on four wheels._I'd lose the front plate holder, if allowed._I've seen one were the top edge of the holder is under the bottom edge of the grill. Looks much tastier.
Sadly I can't by law in Ontario you must have front and rear license plates

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.