Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all..... just wanted to share some pics....

2008 Black Granite LTZ with 20% tint.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Damn that's nice!

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
569 Posts
So clean!! Black was my first choice but I liked the red as well and it was already on the lot :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Malibu is beautiful in black, congratulations. I love black on cars but it doesn't age well. We have a black car and it was beautiful when new, but after 15 years the color faded and it has a few scratches while minor still noticeable. It still looks very good for a 15 year old car since we take excellent care of it, but it's sad to see IMO.

I will make a suggestion, get one of those bra's for the nose of the car. It will be very handy in the winter.

·
Registered
303 Posts
makes me wish i got black

·
Registered
749 Posts
This makes me wish I wasn't so anal about the interior colours.. that's what made me go with 2LT.. black looks good with the chrome!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
makes me wish i got black
Me too, almost! So stunning, in black.

Too bad it would have just drove me crazy, both with cleaning and being so dark/hot.

Gorgeous, regardless, especially with the LTZ chrome bits!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Nice interior too! I love those sill plates.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't had much trouble keeping it clean... it's probably easier than my old black interior.

It's funny, because the LTZ that I had originally ordered came with the Brick/Ebony, but it had been sold, so they found one with the Cocoa/Cashmere, and I actually prefer it now...

·
Registered
246 Posts
The interior blends in well with the black. It was probably meant for you to have this one instead of the ebony/brick color.

·
Registered
237 Posts
These shots looking in, with the black and the cashmere/cocoa are almost too good looking. It would look at home on a Mercedes lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.