Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

My 2009 Malibu ltz

25106 Views 74 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  MalibuStanley
mods so far:
10k HIDS
rk sports complete body kit (excluding rear filler)
rk sports spolier
custom exhaust
eibach 1.4 inch lowering springs
MGP brake caliper covers
mods to come:
20'' eneki lf-10
rk sports hood scoop
pioneer touchscreen

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
How does your exhaust sound?
Nice ride man. Looks really good lowered. Be careful of those caliper covers though. A few guys on LS1Tech have had issues with them causing the calipers to get excessively hot and some have had wear/binding issues.

Nice choice on the Enkei's too. I ran a set of LS-R's with 245's until I gave the car to the wife and tossed the stockers back on.
How does your exhaust sound?
it sounds pretty good, tomorrow i am going to video my exhaust and take a picture of my HIDs
Do you have just a simple side shot to show the lowered stance?

And also, what about a picture of the rims?

Looks awesome so far!
Did I miss something? Where are the eneki lf-10's?
Looking good so far! What was the total cost for paint and install on the body kit? I would like to do it, I just don't think I can justify the cost.

Get some pics of the 20's up...
Did I miss something? Where are the eneki lf-10's?

mods to come:
20'' eneki lf-10
rk sports hood scoop
pioneer touchscreen
it sounds pretty good, tomorrow i am going to video my exhaust and take a picture of my HIDs

Certainly looking forward to it. :D:cool::)
is the front valence of the body kit really chipped up or dirty?
is the front valence of the body kit really chipped up or dirty?
let my girlfriend drive and she hit a curb :(

Looks awesome so far!
http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/ENK-4388755142BK.jpg

Looks awesome so far!
im going to wash my car friday and upload some more pics
let my girlfriend drive and she hit a curb :(
LOL, everyone says it was their "girl". :p
just got my new weathertechs

Attachments

See less See more
Nice! Where'd you get the pedal covers?
Nice! Where'd you get the pedal covers?
im pretty sure my dad got them at auto zone
Nice sound. Mellow. I see part of the welded muffler and your comments only say custom exhaust. What mufflers did you use? If you can tell me the manufacturer and the part number I'm interested.

On my '09 (traded) I put on a Y-pipe and resonators, but when I do this one I want to use mufflers instead.

Since you've already got it done I'd appreciate any details you can share. And if you can, could you get a couple pics of the underside, please?

And finally, did you just cut off the stock muffler and modify it from there, did you get a cat-back system from a supplier, and/or did you remove the front resonator? Lots of questions, I know, but I want to see what you did and mimic your success, if possible. Thanks! :)
Nice sound. Mellow. I see part of the welded muffler and your comments only say custom exhaust. What mufflers did you use? If you can tell me the manufacturer and the part number I'm interested.

On my '09 (traded) I put on a Y-pipe and resonators, but when I do this one I want to use mufflers instead.

Since you've already got it done I'd appreciate any details you can share. And if you can, could you get a couple pics of the underside, please?

And finally, did you just cut off the stock muffler and modify it from there, did you get a cat-back system from a supplier, and/or did you remove the front resonator? Lots of questions, I know, but I want to see what you did and mimic your success, if possible. Thanks! :)
alright, i took it to a muffler shop down the street the guy took off my stock mufflers and put flowmasters and welded my tips to that, i'll take some pictures tomorrow, and i did NOT take off my resonator
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.