Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Malibu 1lt 2.5
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first car but since I have gotten it , I have found nothing but joy learning how to modify and improve my vehicles feature to my liking. I will say this it may not all be perfect but all the work that has been done, has only been installed by me myself I have ever let anyone else put any work on my vehicle besides my mechman alternator that obviously could not have been done by me in my drive way. Here are photos of some of the upgrades I have done, if anyone needs any help with anything that I have already installed don't hesitate to ask I'm willing to help anyone that needs it. Even though when I needed help I had no one to turn to but I am not like that I am here to help anyone that really wants help. I also have all my factory bulbs swapled out for led bulbs and I have the Knight Rider LED strip in my grille will post pictures later

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is my first car but since I have gotten it , I have found nothing but joy learning how to modify and improve my vehicles feature to my liking. I will say this it may not all be perfect but all the work that has been done, has only been installed by me myself I have ever let anyone else put any work on my vehicle besides my mechman alternator that obviously could not have been done by me in my drive way. Here are photos of some of the upgrades I have done, if anyone needs any help with anything that I have already installed don't hesitate to ask I'm willing to help anyone that needs it. Even though when I needed help I had no one to turn to but I am not like that I am here to help anyone that really wants help. I also have all my factory bulbs swapled out for led bulbs and I have the Knight Rider LED strip in my grille will post pictures later View attachment 68799 View attachment 68800 View attachment 68801 View attachment 68803 View attachment 68804
Same color as mine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts