Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is an 01 and one headlight was kinda haning out a little so as we are leaving at 11.15 last night he realized someoen stole his headliht, lol.

·
Registered
201 Posts
LMAO @ someone stealing his headlight.

I'm one lucky son of a bitch to not have my whip jacked with in low income areas.

I'm always paranoid about lil' dickheads tryin to jack some shit off the whip but it never happens even in urban area blahahhaha.

Cause If I happen to catch someone mangling with my car I'll have to do something against the law normally but I'm defending my territory >=D

·
Banned
27 Posts
unfortunatley defending your property in a public setting constitutes as aggrivated manslaughter if you kill them, and well, murder 1 now becuase you posted it on here.

"No Grandpa, I can't do that, I know you did when you were young but now they call it a Felony!"

·
Registered
701 Posts
Stole his headlight!!! LOL - There is not even any precious metals in it like a catalytic converter that they could get some money for it!!!

LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow... That's pretty... special... I've only had things of actual VALUE ripped off like an Alpine stereo...

·
Registered
201 Posts
unfortunatley defending your property in a public setting constitutes as aggrivated manslaughter if you kill them, and well, murder 1 now becuase you posted it on here.

"No Grandpa, I can't do that, I know you did when you were young but now they call it a Felony!"

Well, you can't prove anything on the internet like that.

I didn't post that.

Right?

>=D

·
Registered
701 Posts
Only on Tuesdays and Thrusdays between 6-8pm is my name George, on a side note, if my name was George would gcurle be a more fitting screen name?

DOA are you from the land of Canadia?
Depends on who's asking....if it's the FBI or Police, than No - I am from another country.

LOL

·
Banned
27 Posts
Yeah they couldnt pay me enough to work for them, my wife's father was a police chief or something, he is sometimes a dick.
What was the topic of this post???

oh my wife's candle's smell AWESOME!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.