·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The body shop told me that the parts alone were over $9000 plus the passenger air bag broke the dash and busted the windshield. The dash wasn't included in the $9000. They said the parts are expensive for that car because it was made in Germany. It was hurt worse than it looked. It was an 05.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Built in Germany, eh?

I bet it drove nice until you purposely smashed it HUH??

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It ran very good. It was rear wheel drive with a Mercedes V-6 with 215 HP and a 6 SPD auto or manual shift auto. The owners manual claimed 150 MPH top speed. I wanted another Crossfire but couldn't find a low miler. I started looking at NEW cars and when I saw the Malibu I knew that was the car I wanted. I haven't been disappointed. I actually enjoy driving the BU MORE than my Xfire. Sometimes things happen for a reason. At least I like to think that. I'm happy:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
My last car was a 1993 Mazda 626 which i owned for the last 10 years. With 220,000 miles on the odometer,and driving 45 miles round trip to work five days a week, i decided to buy a 2007 Malibu max,and so far i love it! Great ride,plenty of power and decent gas mileage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.