Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking with GM customer service for updates on my Malibu. It was built on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and delivered to the dealer Friday morning. Even with all of my persuading they told me that they couldnt get it ready for me to take home so I have to wait till Monday.:(
I will get pictures up as soon as I can take some.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Awesome! What a feeling;)

Here's to hoping all goes well with delivery and the car is flawless. Be sure to update our thread about which factory it came out of and your impression of the car in relation to that, once you get it.

Congrats!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have been talking with GM customer service for updates on my Malibu. It was built on Wednesday, shipped on Thursday and delivered to the dealer Friday morning. Even with all of my persuading they told me that they couldnt get it ready for me to take home so I have to wait till Monday.:(
Congrats! I had to wait 2 days after they got my car for dealer check... Plus they drove the car 26KM....

CDN Girl when it arrives if you ordered Premium can you check and tell me if you have two things glued to the carpet on the driver side please?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already looked, yes there are 2 hooks. Thinking we will just clip the second one off so the WeatherTech mat will fit.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Already looked, yes there are 2 hooks. Thinking we will just clip the second one off so the WeatherTech mat will fit.
I will get back to you CDN Girl Weathertech is investigating for me! I should hopefully find something out at the start of November. The Canadian Dealer told me to call him at that time.

Also keep in mind that we are playing a meet and greet sometime in November after the 7th if I recall correctly in the KW/Cambridge area.

Enjoy the new car! Don't fell bad I was in the same boat. Car came in on Friday they wouldn't let me take the car till the following Tuesday!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Congrats! Monday is coming really soon (though it may not seem that way to you right now :))

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
congrats on the new malibu. what colour combo did you get
Golden Pewter with Ebony/Brick, as her sig says and little avatar pic shows;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Enjoy the new ride!!! We love ours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations, only one sleep left until the big day. :)
We narrowed our colours down to two, your pick and the Gold Mist. It was a difficult choice, but we ended up with an '09 2LT, Gold Mist Metalic, with cocoa/medium Cashmere Ultralux interior. We brought it home last Thursday. I keep suggesting reasons to go for a ride. Very happy with the colour choice, it just glows in the sun and blends beautifully with the fall colours here in the Kawarthas. Our big option was the Premium Sound Package and boy was it worth it. As you can tell, I'm a happy camper all 'round. Ours too was assembled at the Lake Orion, MI plant. If I knew how to post a picture I would. Maybe later.
Cheers to you and your new ride.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Counting down the hours now... I am hoping that they will let me pick it up durring my lunch tomorrow.:p

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
So, did it get it yet ? :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Still Waitingggggg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have it!!!!!!!!!! comes with a story.... as soon as I get a few min. I will let you know.:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will take pics tomorrow when it is light out.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.