Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my new baby. It joins a 94 Impala SS and a 2003 Tahoe.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very nice! Those wheels are different from the LTZ wheels I am seeing here in Georgia.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have not seen a 4 cyl 6 speed LTZ
I think I like the 17" Chrome Tech wheels better than the 6 cyl LTZ wheels.
They look like the wheels on the Pontiac G6 GT.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good eye...these rims are the only ones offered with the 4cyl LTZ. At first, I was a little bummed as I liked the V6 rims better but not too many BUs have these rims around here and they look strong. I believe these are also 17 inch vs 18 inch on the V6 version...another plus once I need to replace the tires:)

Jeff

Very nice! Those wheels are different from the LTZ wheels I am seeing here in Georgia.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Jeff...

Looks really nice....I agree also those rims add a nice touch. By the way, how are you liking the 4 cyl 6 speed? Still find it has the power you want?

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Congrats Jeff, she's a real beauty, inside and out!

I have to agree with Lee and Chad, I'm liking the wheels big time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

The power is 'so-so' but I didn't get it for the power. I had my wife and two kids in it this weekend and if you stomp the gas, it goes just fine...just not the way to achieve 32 MPG HWG :p

Jeff...

Looks really nice....I agree also those rims add a nice touch. By the way, how are you liking the 4 cyl 6 speed? Still find it has the power you want?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hi,

The power is 'so-so' but I didn't get it for the power. I had my wife and two kids in it this weekend and if you stomp the gas, it goes just fine...just not the way to achieve 32 MPG HWG :p

This is what scares me....I am going to be giving up my 3.8L in the GP which I really like it's get up and go....But damn the price of gas is getting crazy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have not seen a 4 cyl 6 speed LTZ
I think I like the 17" Chrome Tech wheels better than the 6 cyl LTZ wheels.
They look like the wheels on the Pontiac G6 GT.

My malibu is a 4 cyl 6 speed auto transmission LTZ.

Most of them here in arizona are 4 cyl. i just never found any v6. it has power though which is good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.