Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no issues using Waze up until a few days ago where on the MyLink screen it is lagging behind where I am actually located on the road. It is very slow and just not usable. Has anyone else experienced this? When using Google Maps/GPS, it works just fine and is 100% accurate. Almost like an update for Waze is needed, I don't know.

• No Waze issues when phone is disconnected
  • Phone restarted
  • No cable issue (tried another)
Chevy Malibu '17 LT

Thanks,
Gary

·
Super Moderator
2,072 Posts
Thanks for sharing the workaround. I guess in the last month no one else ran into this one.

The thread you linked has one user downgrading because they don't know how to access settings, the other three just changed the app power saver sleep setting. I use Waze and Google maps all the time with the latest Android Auto and GPS is always accurate. Check the settings if you don't want to fight updates, that can be a pain. I also recommend viewing AA settings to enable "try latest version of Android Auto". I think it gets forced to users soon anyway but works great as is.

·
Administrator
17,324 Posts
I wish someone here would have been able to help you, but thank you for returning and sharing that information!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts