Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

[Need Help] First Time Detailing My 2016 Malibu

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Nexus1155 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so as you saw in the title it's my first time detailing my car . The end game goal here is to gain enough experience and confidence to offer detailing services . So I have a 2016 Chevy Malibu LT and my seats seem to be half fabric and half leather ? Correct if I'm wrong! I was wondering what cleaning method I should take to safely clean the entire seats . I get the feeling that the middle fabric requires different cleaning chemicals than the leather looking part . I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out here!

See less See more
#2 ·
Get yourself on a detailing forum. If you want to start offering it to people definitely invest in good equipment and products. Rupes makes great tools and stay away from chemical guys. Even some Autozone stuff works well. The best products in the world won't make you a good detailer. Take your time. My friends started from the bottom and needed practice and now she's one of the best detailers in New England.

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.