Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some shots of my new fully loaded '08 Malibu LTZ, picked up last Thursday. I went with the Ebony/Brick interior and I love it!

Was a bit too sunny when I took these, but you get the idea...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As you can kinda of see, it's not a stark black as a normal black paint job would be. It kinda of a bluish black in the sunlight...the pics don't do it justice... :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Holy crap, I'm in love! Beautiful car you have there kxcd. The color is just perfect with that chrome.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Black is very classy on the Bu. But my wife says we already have a black truck in the driveway and can't have two same colored vehicles. Women tend to think this way..... :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good lookin' ride. Excellent choice on going with the LTZ, lots of fun.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Black is very classy on the Bu. But my wife says we already have a black truck in the driveway and can't have two same colored vehicles. Women tend to think this way..... :)
Why not, I think that would be sick have to of the same colored cars.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You must remember that this isn't the traditional black... A jet black malibu would be amazing!

I know that my wife's salsa equinox and my red jewel malibu clash a little. I almost went with black granite, but found out the dealer had already sold 2 black granites and had another one on order. I wanted to stand out! I haven't seen another Red Jewel LTZ, but have seen plenty of black granite LTZs on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.