Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a note from the guys at RK Sport with details on the body stuff we saw in those pics of the Gray bu at Sema. Here is their stuff. He said their web site is acting funky right now so these may not be accessable now. But they have it anyway.

I told him to contact the moderator and see about getting the Ok to put some of his stuff out for our look see.

Here is the line up he sent me:
------------------------------------------

08-Up Malibu California Package

Items included
RK Sport part number(s) are 37011000 and so on.

08-Up Malibu California Package. This entire kit sells for $1779.95

Items included
37011000- Ram Air Hood
37011001- Front Facia
37011002- Left Side Skirt
37011003- Right Side Skirt
37011004- Left Rear
37011005- Right Rear
37011006- Rear Filler
37012010- Spoiler
37012020- Roof Spoiler

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bill,

Thanks for putting this info on the forum! I'm told our web site was hacked into and will be up this Monday 12-22-08. Sorry for the hassel!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bill,

Please let anyone who's interested that if i receive an email on or before 12-31-08, I'll ship any or all of these parts for FREE!

·
Registered
281 Posts
damn i want that stuff so bad..... but ialso want those aluminum heads for my grand prix :( tough decision.......

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just wanted to add a thumbsup to RKsport!

I had a Bagged 2000 Z24 Cavalier, J-type body kit, Ram air hood, Rk Sport roll cage and a few other odds and ends.. I will see if i can dig up some pics but fitment is top notch..

·
Registered
4 Posts
The heads are a tough decision!........they can wait! lol! Free shipping on these items
is a REAL savings! Let me know what you want to do and if you miss out on this I'll see what I can do later. No promises but I will do my best!

Also thanks for the thumbs up on our fitment on the Type-J kit and the hood. That really made the Cavalier look mean!

And last but not least I'll pass on the info for the decals etc. to my Purchasing Manager.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have some RK Sport stuff on my Solstice. Their stuff is top knotch. I would love to add a few items to my Bu, but I need more money...LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for all of the thumbs up guys! We want to do business with anyone interested in our Malibu items so if you can't do it now just email me when you're ready and I'll see what I can do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.