Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was surfing through some youtube vids and found this commercial for the new 08 bu, has anyone else see thins on TV yet? I know I haven't

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EgNQ2tns0Gs

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes I have seen it on TV; I first saw it about a month or two ago. The first time I saw this commercial I was shocked towards the end when it was revealed that it was a Malibu commerical. It's a brilliant commercial! GM is really doing great things. Expect the unexpected!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was blown away by the commercial, Its almost like a life lesson tpye of thing. Props to GM

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Yes, I remember it well.

It put a little smile on my face. Almost as if they're saying Chevy has grown with you. From childhood to adulthood. Chevy... the only automobile you'll ever need, whatever your needs are!

Yeah, I know..... getting a little sappy! :eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I remember it well.

It put a little smile on my face. Almost as if they're saying Chevy has grown with you. From childhood to adulthood. Chevy... the only automobile you'll ever need, whatever your needs are!

Yeah, I know..... getting a little sappy! :eek:
Exactly Pizza Man. It put a smile on my face to. Its weird how a car company can make you feel good through their commercials:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like this commercial. I've seen another one where a man was sculpturing a Silverado but wasn't feeling it. An idea came to him, and instead he sculptured a redesigned Malibu. I thought that was very unique.

·
Registered
512 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.