Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 09 Malibu LTZ in March. After washing it today I noticed that they forgot to include four chrome handles on my car. I have two on the drivers side but none on the passenger side. :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I contacted the guy who sold it to me, I had to take pictures (so that they know that I am not lying) to show them. Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Honestly I have never heard of such a thing and that is either a major defect, or the dealer tried selling you an LTZ that wasn't an LTZ. Do you have automatic climate control? That is only available on the LTZ, so you can quickly tell if it's a major defect or not.

Welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is an LTZ it was just a major defect that the dealer did not notice or chose not to notice, but I am heading to the dealership to get it fixed next week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry but how can you not notice that you had chrome handles on one side and not on the other? Was it dark out when you purchase the car? Anyways, it should just take 10 to 20 minutes for the dealership to take care of it. Qual control at the plan really sucks ah!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm...missing the chrome handles.....how did that happen ??

Are the chrome handles just covers or are they complete assemblies ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They had to get the car from another place and when I picked it up it was raining so I could not check out the exterior too good. They are the real handles and not covers. It seems to be a factory screw up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.