Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi! I've been trying to find another "home" to visit for a while now. I'm a new member of this site as well as an oldie at j-body.org. I''m hoping to be here for some time and hopefully learn some things about my 03 Malibu LS.

For those who wish to see :D

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Welcome to the forum Slide. Tis a pretty good site. Man your BU sure does look clean. Did you clay your car to get it to shine like that?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum Slide. Tis a pretty good site. Man your BU sure does look clean. Did you clay your car to get it to shine like that?
Actually I got the car that way. The carfax on it says there was one "minor" accident [no airbag deployment] on the driver's front corner. The pictures hide what little damage remains. I know at the very least that corner has been resprayed and the bumper cover as well. The lower air inlet in the bumper cover is still cracked in 2 or 3 places and when I tried to change my fog light's bulb the lamp fell off in my hand. It was epoxied in place. Aside from that, the car is mechanically sound and as you already stated, the paint is pretty clean as well ;) Currently showing 60,250mi

It could use a clay bar, and/or a good wet sand and re-clear in hope of cleaning up a bit of orange peel. But for now, I'd settle for having my fogs back in place again. They made me take the other lamp off when it came around to inspection time, otherwise they were obligated to fail it because it came factory equipped with two fogs, not one. Anyone have an 03 or earlier driver's side fog lamp/bracket they don't need? :D

Edit: And thank you for the welcoming!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
You must like red eh?:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually.....no xD

Mom's former jeep and Dad's Ram. The pic was taken in February of 07 when I bought the car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the 'new guy' is out.

Traded the Malibu as of the 21st of March. Now driving a 2wd 07 GMC Canyon quad cab with the 242hp/242tq inline 5 cylinder. It's a big step down in gas mileage, but we all feel happier with it... *shrugs* I have no idea WHY, but we do. I'll probably still be around now and then though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.