Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Bronson, I'm 18 years old, I'm from Harrisville Pennsylvania, I wash and detail trucks so far for a living, I own a silver 2000 Malibu LS with 114K miles on it, I see alot of these cars around, so I wanted to make mine a little different, I have a K&N cold air intake installed on it, window visors, and I have some blue LEDs installed on the inside. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope to be helpful with any questions I may be able to answer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a job similar to your when I was in college. I worked at Paul Miller Ford in Lexington, Ky washing cars and detailing them. We cleaned the ones just sold, the ones on the lot that got dusty and dirty, and the ones traded in. It was a good job and now after working there its just not the same when I have to clean one at home without all the fancy chemicals and garage that took the work out of the job.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
18,147 Posts
Welcome! Read around and you'll see a lot of different mods. I used to live in Carlisle, PA, some years ago. Where's Harrisville? What's it close to?

·
CMF Honorary Member
4,326 Posts
Hey guys, so who dug up the old thread? The OP (original post) is from a little over 10 months ago, kinda late but better than never right.....LOL!

Welcome to the site!

Oh, jeez I didn't even notice....we can thank malibucruzer for the old ass post.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.