Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New guy here. I am the Proud owner of an 08 Malibu 1LT. Golden Pewter. Actually I have had it since May 3 08. Now has just over 3500 miles.
This is my first Chevy. Previously I owned Fords. But with the Problems of the 01 Escape I traded, Not just with the Escape, But Ford as well, They lost me as a customer. Stopped into a Chevy dealer. Saw the 08 Malibu and got one.
So far its been only Minor things. The R/F Wheel Cover keeps coming loose. Have to keep tightening the Lug Caps. But I am Loving the MPGs. 4 Cylinder 4spd. Averaging 26 MPG in mixed driving. Vs the Escape 15-17 Mpg.
Escapemax

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, and thanks for buying Chevy!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.
What I dont understand is Why people want to Lower the Malibu? Mine sits so low I have a hard time getting in/out of the driveway without scrapping the bottom.
Escapemax

·
Registered
700 Posts
Some people like to sit on the road...honestly not sure why either....especially with the larger (18") rims /tires on them....they look like the sit low already.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome to the site.
I'm not into the low and slow thing either.

·
CMF Honorary Member
982 Posts
Welcome Max, we're glad you found us.

We're almost neighbors, in fact I'll be driving through Trenton sometime today.

Don't want my 'Bu lowered. I don't understand the purpose. It must have a detrimental effect on the car's crash ratings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.