Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose I should formally introduce myself (or should I say forumally? lol - sorry couldn’t help myself!) I am new to the forum, please forgive me if I seem to lack skill in navigating it - I have no idea what I’m doing!! 😁
A little about me... my name is Audrey! I’m a pharmacy student (in my second year), mom of a 5-year-old boy, Missouri born & raised, and I have owned 3 Malibu’s — my 3rd & latest investment is a mosaic black 2019 Malibu RS!

·
Supporting Vendor
629 Posts
Hello, Audrey and welcome to the site! Congrats on your new Malibu, would be great to see it. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Enjoy your new ride and your time here!

·
Administrator
16,881 Posts
Well, finally we get to say "Welcome!"

Wow, quite a busy life you have, being a mom and a student. I hope both endeavors are successful.

What were your first 2 Malibus?

We usually (always? ;)) ask for pics of your ride, but you're on your third, so maybe you have more to share?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

My 2013 Malibu 1LT, didn’t want to get rid of this one, but with me driving 1000 miles/week I needed an upgrade with little to no miles on it. This was the best car I’d had hands down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts