Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife a '09 LT2
ended up here to look around for upgrades, ideas, solutions, etc...

will post pictures in the future

-playr101

·
Registered
438 Posts
What engine and options did you get?

Upgrades for the LT2 depend on what you have now. You can get the chrome door handles and have it look like the LTZ from the outside. That's pretty cheap and easy. Tinted windows look amazing on this car with the color schemes and the chrome trim. Wheels may be something to look at depending on what you have.

What do you think of the car so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What color? Black Granite Metallic (Interior - Titanium) .... NICE COLOR!
HFV6 Engine Package: (3.6L V6 DOHC Engine, 18" aluminum whls, Dual chrome exhaust tips, hydraulic power steering assist) Sunroof, Power Tilt and Slide Body Color Bodyside moldings

was looking at the chrome door handles.. getting tint next week... I would like a new chrome mesh grille... i think that would look good.. do the ones for the 08 work or do I have to wait ?

so far she loves the car.. loves the bluetooth too!!

-playr101

·
Registered
438 Posts
What color? Black Granite Metallic (Interior - Titanium) .... NICE COLOR!
HFV6 Engine Package: (3.6L V6 DOHC Engine, 18" aluminum whls, Dual chrome exhaust tips, hydraulic power steering assist) Sunroof, Power Tilt and Slide Body Color Bodyside moldings

was looking at the chrome door handles.. getting tint next week... I would like a new chrome mesh grille... i think that would look good.. do the ones for the 08 work or do I have to wait ?

so far she loves the car.. loves the bluetooth too!!

-playr101
Yeah the 08 should work. It does look nice and you'll like the chrome door handles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.