Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased the Eclipse AVN726e. It should be here sometime next week. I'll try to do a full write-up w/ pics.

*Update*
Sorry took so long for pics, but I moved recently and can't find my USB cable to pull pics from my camera. In the mean time, I took some pics with my phone.

[/IMG]

Showing RaymondJames Stadium, home of the Buccaneers, on the 3D GPS.
[/IMG]

Proof of Being outside RayJ.
[/IMG]

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What process did you use to make the install kit look like the rest of the dash? If you painted it, what exact paint did you use? It looks really nice!
I painted the kit with Dupli-Color Auto Spray that I got at Advance Auto. It's called Silver Metallic and actually has an older Malibu on the can.

closer9 said:
Looks great! Got any night shots? I'm curious to see how the buttons match the rest of the dash...
I will get some night picks. The blue is a little deeper than the aqua that is stock, but there not many buttons that are illuminated. It's mostly touch screen.

· Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
21,147 Posts
How does the trim come off? I want to access my head unit but I'm not sure how to get to it without possibly breaking the trim.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is a pic at night. As you can see, the nav unit's buttons are a little darker than the A/C buttons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.