Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading all the posts regarding the trifecta tune and it sounds pretty amazing. Im just one of those people that always want to make sure that i have guidance every step of the way so I don't risk harming my car. That being said, what is the best way to get started with performance modifications to my 2017 malibu PREMIER?.. can I do the tune and do more after like cold air intake or exhaust or does that screw around with the tune?.... also I would love more info on how to get the vehicle back to its factory settings before taking it to the dealership for any work to avoid any problems. Thank you In advance for your patience

·
Super Moderator
722 Posts
Welcome to the forums! If you have any pictures, we'd love to see them! :)

Now, with that being said, you'd probably get a lot more answers to your questions if you posted them in the Gen 9 section under modifications, that way it'll attract a lot more attention from other Gen 9 owners and you may get the answers to some of your performance/tuning questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you brother. I appreciate your reply. I'll be picking up this lucky beast on the 29th and I'll take lots of pics. It's a beautiful car. Im planning on pampering it like my last two.... just sold my 2005 grand prix GT... still turns heads haha.. this is what it looks like so it'll give you an idea of how much I loved it..

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts