Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just bought an Imperial Blue Metalic 2008 Malibu 1LT w/Power Convenience and Premium Mat packages. The remote start is pretty cool :) . Had it since the 16th and loving it so far. Question, I have the Titanium Utralux interior what would be a good protection for it? Amorall? Thanks.

Steve
Retired Navy Chief

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have heard some people are using Scotchgard on the suede like material but now one has posted as to what it looks like after it is done. I would like to know how it worked out before I spray it on my Titanium seats.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Retired Navy - Not much has been posted about treating the seats. However this thread does exist (http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287) which I was able to find a link to a meguiars product that is supposed to work well with this material also.

I don't have mine yet, but I have some leftover scotchgard type product for my new couch at home that when I get my car I am going to try treating it with. I will post pics when I do this.

Hope this helps you out in the meantime.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I guess what I really meant was the interior of the car. Not sure what the material that is used. I have a 2005 Chevy Avalanche LT and it's totally different than my Malibu. Thanks for the replies :)

Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Guys,

I've been using this forum for the past couple weeks to get info on the new malibu. Its been very useful. I'm proud to say I have now become a member and will be getting my malibu by the 1st week of August.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.